Wednesday, December 26, 2012
This holiday season just flew-I can't even put my mind around it. We had a lot going on at school, a lot going on at home (I hosted two cookie parties/sleepovers for each child), and illness on top of it. But I think overall we had a really nice time. There was lots that we didn't get to do, but hopefullly everyone is happy with what we had!
Off the top of my head, I know that we:
- Had a sleepover/Cookie decoration party for my oldest
-" " for my youngest
- Attended a Gingerbread social at Lu's school
- Had a fabulous orchestra concert that the oldest played at,
- as well as the school of choice night for soon-to-be 6th graders like Lu, and an early morning concert at the coffee shop!
- planned the party for Lu's last elementary school Christmas party
- baked cookies for middle school teachers
- baked cookies for husband's work party
- looked at lights on Christmas Eve Eve :)
- had two girls with strep (one still on antibiotics)
I'm sure there is a lot more that I am missing, but all in all it has been very busy and at times stressful.
I haven't been feeling 100%-dry sinuses and headaches! But I am looking forward to another great year in 2013. Just hope I can remember to blog more often so that I can remember things!
Posted by Land family at 2:10 PM