Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Late Christmas!

This holiday season just flew-I can't even put my mind around it.  We had a lot going on at school, a lot going on at home (I hosted two cookie parties/sleepovers for each child), and illness on top of it.  But I think overall we had a really nice time.  There was lots that we didn't get to do, but hopefullly everyone is happy with what we had!

Off the top of my head, I know that we:

- Had a sleepover/Cookie decoration party for my oldest

-"    " for my youngest

- Attended a Gingerbread social at Lu's school

- Had a fabulous orchestra concert that the oldest played at,

- as well as the school of choice night for soon-to-be 6th graders like Lu, and an early morning concert at the coffee shop!

- planned the party for Lu's last elementary school Christmas party

- baked cookies for middle school teachers

- baked cookies for husband's work party

- looked at lights on Christmas Eve Eve :)

- had two girls with strep (one still on antibiotics)

I'm sure there is a lot more that I am missing, but all in all it has been very busy and at times stressful.

I haven't been feeling 100%-dry sinuses and headaches!  But I am looking forward to another great year in 2013.  Just hope I can remember to blog more often so that I can remember things!

1 comment: