Sunday, October 21, 2012

I don't even know what to do with myself!  Here my "favorite" month of the year, has been just AWFUL.  I've been sick off and on throughout, and now my girls are sick too.  I had my flu shot last Tuesday with my oldest, and both of us promptly fell ill the next day.  Most likely a coincidence since Lu was home sick from school the day before.  But how horrible-it's the 21st, the month is nearly over.....and I feel like I missed out. :(

I did get my girls' Halloween pic taken Friday, thanks to my precious Mom coming over to help.  We don't have the pictures in yet, but here's a preview.  Pie is Cleopatra and Lu is a bat, goth, ? not sure.  But she looks cool.

I got all reminisce-y, not really sad, but kind of amazed at how big my kids are and how fast they are growing up.  So I had to throw together this little Pic Monkey collage.

I really have enjoyed the beautiful fall colors this month, when I'm actually awake.  I did go in to have blood work done on Friday because in addition to being sick, I've also slept through October so I had my thyroid tested to see if it's screwing up again as well.  But this week, it's supposed to be in the 70s and pushing 80!  Only to come crashing at the end of the week with a chance of snow.  Oh, how you keep us on our toes Colorado!

I just want to feel better, have my kids get better and actually enjoy the last few days of this glorious month!

No comments:

Post a Comment