Thursday, June 14, 2012

Find of the Week

Today's Find of the Week:

I am a frequent shopper of many places-Home Goods, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnnes, etc.  I have decided to feature a Find of the Week since these places never disappoint.

This week I am happy to show my find from Home Goods-this wonderful happy colander!   Did I need a colander? (Heck no)  But how can I resist this lovely item in such a happy shade of turquoise/blue?  My kitchen is very nicely decorated in neutrals, and little pops of color like this make for nice surprises.  I would love to find a way to show this off, but I wouldn't want to keep it on my counter tops.  I do have some space above the cabinets, but that would likely make this a permanent decoration since it's up so high.  I also have an antique colander that was my Grandmother's that I would love to display, but not sure how to display it.  Hmmmmm.  By the way, this beauty cost $9.99-maybe not the best deal per se, but what a nice find for my kitchen.


And (BONUS), I found this little sink scrubber chicken for my Mom for less than $5!

1 comment: